If you’ve begun incorporating CBD into your daily wellness routine, you may have wondered: “What’s the best time of day to take CBD?” “Is first thing in the morning best or right before lights out?” While the best time of day to take CBD is not an exact science, there are ways to figure out what timing your body will respond to best as well as some guidelines depending on what you want to achieve:
Take CBD in the Morning to…
- Start your day with clarityYou know those mornings where “brain fog” is harder to shift than usual? While CBD is not going to give you a quick jolt (save that for your morning coffee!), CBD helps to promote a healthy state of balance in the mind. We also decided to pair the CBD in ourTranquility Cream with bergamot (mood elevating) and lavender oil (promotes a sense of peace and clarity) for an added lift!
- Help you cope with challenging momentsWe can’t always know what life will throw at us, so taking CBD in the morning puts you ahead of the game. CBD engages with cannabinoid receptors in the brain to facilitate relaxation, plus we incorporate co-ingredients like Ashwagandha and Holy Basil which support healthy moods and a healthy response to moments of unease.
- Hit the ground runningIt’s not just our minds that need a kickstart first thing, after a night of stillness our bodies can feel a bit stiff. CBD paired with spice heavyweight, turmeric, helps refresh and revive the body leaving you feeling more comfortable and ready to live your fullest life.
- Kickstart your morning workout rightIf you exercise in the morning, consider throwing CBD into your gym bag. Use itbefore your workout to stimulate and warm up your muscles and/orpost-workout to rejuvenate and revive your body after a tough sweat session.
Take CBD at Night-Time to…
- Wind down after a hectic dayIf you’re looking for a healthy and clean way to replenish and relax your mind and body after a big day, CBD is a great choice in the evening. In addition to CBD, we incorporate the essential oils of ashwagandha(supports a healthy mood), magnolia bark (helps you relax), holy basil (encourages a healthy response to occasional stress), and English lavender (promotes calm and relaxation) in our Tranquility Collection.
- Close all the “open tabs” of your mindCollapsing onto the couch or into bed does little to help your wired mind and body shut down. CBD can help inspire feelings of tranquility and relaxation by helping you find your “off” switch and prepare your body and mind to retire for the evening with an empty mind, not a full one.
- Reduce Night-time DiscomfortDial down the temporary or occasional physical discomfort that can lead to interrupted sleep or makes getting to sleep difficult by promoting balance and setting yourself up for a restful night under the covers.
Figuring out when to take CBD can take some trial and error and often depends on what you’re dealing with day-to-day. But whether you want to elevate your mood, promote positive energy, or elevate your workout efficiency, CBD is a versatile partner to support a healthy mind and body day and night.
If you’ve begun incorporating CBD into your daily wellness routine, you may have wondered: “What’s the best time of day to take CBD?” “Is first thing in the morning best or right before lights out?”While the best time of day to take CBD is not an exact science, thereare ways to figure out what timing your body will respond to best as well as some guidelines depending on what you want to achieve: